Vintage Dress & Diaper Cover
An Original Pattern by Tanya Naser. Copyright © Tanya Naser 2013. All Rights Reserved.
Photography and Crochet by: As U Wish Embroidery & Crafts
You can find the Vintage Dress & Diaper Cover for sale in any of my online shops!
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY:
- Double crochet
- Half double crochet
The Vintage Dress & Diaper Cover is the perfect set for making memories! The vintage look and adorable shell stitch-work makes an impact.
This is the ideal gift to whip up for showers, baptisms, bringing home baby from the hospital, photo shoots, charity, and much, much more.
All techniques and finished sizes are listed in US terminology.
4 hdc sts = 1″
2 hdc rows = 1″
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- Preemie: (Will fit an infant approximately 4-6 pounds or roughly 2-3 kilos)
- Small: 0-3 months (7-14 pounds or roughly 3-6 kilos)
- Medium: 3-6 months (14-18 pounds or roughly 6-8 kilos)
- Large-6-12 months (19-26 pounds or roughly 8-11 kilos)
- Extra Large-12-18 months (24-30 pounds or roughly 10-14 kilos)
- DK or Light worsted weight yarn in any color
- Size G (4.00mm) crochet hook (or hook needed to obtain gauge)
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- 9 matching buttons
- Ribbon: Size 3/8″ or 3/16″
- Tapestry needle