The doorbell rang today and when I opened it, I had an amazing surprise! A box FULL of the most delicious fiber I’ve ever seen!!
The thread is from an amazing family owned business called Kreinik, which was founded from humble beginnings in the early 1970’s.
For 30+ years this company has been living, breathing, and dreaming all things fiber, and the gorgeous thread wrapped around each spool shows how much they believe in creating a quality product for those of us who rely on it to make us look good!
I was so excited to jump into this box and play with all the beauties inside that it was hard to choose just one color! After exploring them all and getting in several hundred photos (I’m kidding!! kinda…), I decided to pull out the Kreinik Twist™ Yarn in the Chartreuse colorway and pair it with Caron Simply Soft in Limelight. The result was nothing short of spectacular!
More to come on this project in the very near future and if you have any ideas for things you’d like to see this yarn turned into, please drop a comment below!
If you don’t want to miss where my hooks go once they get tangled in the rest of this yarn, don’t forget to click that Follow HodgePodge button over on the side of the blog!!!
Where to find Kreinik:
- BLOG: http://www.kreinikthread.blogspot.com/
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Kreinik.Manufacturing.Company
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/KreinikGirl
- RAVELRY: http://www.ravelry.com/yarns/brands/kreinik
- FLICKR: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kreinikgirl/
- YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/kreinikchannel