My last Pinterest blog post was WAY back in June, and I think it’s high time we do another one!!
This time, the theme is winter because I love the season, the cold, and all the crafty goodness that comes when people are cooped up inside!!
Okay…maybe this is an example of a little TOO much of a good thing but then again, who knows what might have happened in this story if ole’ Jack here had Pinterest to keep him busy!
Let’s get to the good stuff!
1. Magic with Hook and Needles is the place you want to be if you need to learn how to make a crocheted earflap lining. She explains things in layman’s terms (which I appreciate more than she can ever know because I’m 100% sewing illiterate!)
2. Moms Love Of Crochet has the most ADORABLE Snowman for those of you out there adventurous enough to tackle graphghans!
3. If you aren’t that adventurous (like me!) The Crochet Crowd has you covered with a classic chevron beauty that anyone would love to cuddle up under on a cold winter’s night.
4. Wintertime always brings with it chapped lips, so why not tote your lip balm around in something super cute! Kristy Ashmore has just what you need with this free Chapstick / Lip Balm Holder over in Ravelry.
5. If you are in the mood for something to play with, head on over to Black Sheep Wools for the cutest family of winter-bound ami dolls you’ve ever seen!
6. I love to grab a shawl to throw over my shoulders when the weather turns nippy and one that has some style and texture just makes my whole day. Wendy Easton‘s Triangular Shawl in Crosshatch Stitch checks all those boxes! Not only is this one a free Ravelry download but she also has a YouTube tutorial explaining how she works it!
7. Free-Crochet.com is home to probably my favorite winter must have: slipper boots! These can be done in any color and are warm, stylish, and did I mention warm?? You have to make a free account to download this pattern but it’s worth it!
8. If you REALLY want a pair of slipper boots (and those are a teeny bit intimidating), these alternatives by Denisse Esparza might be right up your alley!
If you have a favorite winter pattern, PLEASE SHARE IT in the comments area below!! I’m always looking for cool new things to add to my pin collection!