I’m absolutely THRILLED to be hosting my very first HodgePodge Giveaway!! It is NOW OPEN!
In order to enter to win all of the amazing prizes available, head on over to Rafflecopter today: 2,000+ Fan Giveaway!
If you’d rather enter through facebook, look for the rafflecopter giveaway tab.
There are LOADS of really wonderful prizes to be won! But before we can get to the fun stuff, there need to be some rules!
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Entry is simple, simply follow the Rafflecopter instructions on the post. You MUST be a fan of the vendor’s page in order to be eligible to win the prize you are entering. You must also agree to the terms and conditions set forth in order to be eligible to win.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to adults 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
3. WINNERS SELECTION: Winners will be selected within 48 hours after the close of the event from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Winners will be determined at random using Rafflecopter. Winners will be announced on the giveaway post and contacted via email. Winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected.
4. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Prize value is listed in each vendor’s shop. Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. Prizes are limited to one (1) per household (unless otherwise stated).
5. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither HodgePodge Crochet, the Sponsor, nor any affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that HodgePodge Crochet or the Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of HodgePodge Crochet and the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
6. INTERNET: Neither HodgePodge Crochet nor the Sponsor is responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by HodgePodge Crochet or the Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If, for any reason, the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason HodgePodge Crochet or the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by HodgePodge Crochet or the Sponsor.
7. SPONSOR: HodgePodge Crochet is the host of the giveaway and is in no way to be considered the Sponsor, unless the giveaway specifically discloses that HodgePodge Crochet is the Sponsor. The Sponsor is deemed to be the party providing the product for the giveaway. The Sponsor is responsible for shipment and delivery of giveaway product, unless otherwise specified.
8. DISCLOSURE: HodgePodge Crochet has not received the same prize and/or compensation in order to facilitate a review for giveaway purposes. The comments made within the post are in no way reviewed, edited or influenced by any parties, including the Sponsor. All opinions are 100% that of HodgePodge Crochet.
All that is left is to COMMENT BELOW that you agree! (Wait for the giveaway to officially kick off to do this!! You’ll have an opportunity to earn extra Rafflecopter entries just for agreeing!)
Partial List of Participating Vendors!!
Cherishable Creations: http://www.facebook.com/CherishableCreations
Susie J Crochet: http://www.facebook.com/susiejcrochet
Tricity Hokes Creations: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tricity-Hokes-Creations/281815340083?fref=ts
One and Two Company: http://www.facebook.com/oneandtwocompany
Inspired Crochet: http://www.facebook.com/InspiredCrochet?fref=ts
Heathers Addiction: http://www.facebook.com/HeathersAddiction
3 Boys & A Ball of Yarn: http://www.facebook.com/pages/3-Boys-A-Ball-of-Yarn/199114570120002?ref=ts&fref=ts
Baca Creations: http://www.facebook.com/Baca.Creations?fref=ts
Misterstiltskin hand spun yarns: http://www.facebook.com/misterstiltskin
Day by Day Crochet: http://www.facebook.com/Daybydaycrochet?fref=ts
Badge Blooms: http://www.facebook.com/badgeblooms
Bonita Patterns: http://www.facebook.com/BonitaPatterns?fref=ts
Creative Styles Boutique: http://www.facebook.com/creativestyles4you
Topsy Turvy Diaper Cake: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Topsy-Turvy-Diaper-Cake/205312759510270?fref=ts
Butterflies & Rainbows: http://www.facebook.com/AndreasButterfliesandRainbows
Candee’s Crafts: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Candees-Crafts/118858854887280
Twin Crochet Chicks: http://www.facebook.com/awesometwincrochetchicks
Lil Kahuna Crochet: http://www.facebook.com/LilKahunaCrochet
The Whole Knit & Caboodle: http://www.facebook.com/thewholeknitandcaboodle?fref=ts
Sincerely Pam: http://www.facebook.com/SincerelyPam?fref=ts
Savvy Shell’s Corner: http://www.facebook.com/savvyshellscorner
Carmen’s Crocheted Creations: http://www.facebook.com/CJCROCHETS
The Sewing Post: https://www.facebook.com/The0Sewing0Post
Playin‘ Hooky Designs: http://www.facebook.com/PlayinHooky
JLA Crochet: http://www.facebook.com/JLACrochet?fref=ts
Metamorphis Artsy Supplies Studio: http://www.facebook.com/ArtsySupplies
Mamachee * Crochet makes me happy!: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mamachee-Crochet-makes-me-happy/117836556463?fref=ts
And many more to come!